What is ABPM Test
It is a medical procedure that involves monitoring and recording a person’s blood pressure over a 24-hour period while they go about their daily activities, including sleep, work, exercise, and leisure time. ABPM provides a more accurate and comprehensive assessment of a person’s blood pressure patterns than traditional in-office blood pressure measurements. It is commonly used to diagnose and manage hypertension (high blood pressure) and assess the effectiveness of blood pressure medications.
Why need ABPM test important?
- Accurate blood pressure measurement: ABPM provides a more accurate assessment of blood pressure than traditional office-based measurements because it captures a person’s blood pressure readings over a 24-hour period, including during sleep and daily activities. This can help identify hidden high blood pressure and prevent misdiagnosis or underdiagnosis of hypertension.
- Diagnosis of hypertension: ABPM is often used to diagnose hypertension, which is a major risk factor for cardiovascular disease, stroke, and kidney disease. The test helps determine whether a person’s blood pressure is persistently high and requires treatment.
- Monitoring treatment effectiveness: ABPM can help monitor the effectiveness of blood pressure medications and lifestyle modifications in controlling high blood pressure. The test can also help detect medication-related side effects, such as hypotension (low blood pressure) or nocturnal hypertension.
- Personalized treatment: ABPM can help guide personalized treatment plans for people with hypertension, based on their individual blood pressure patterns and response to treatment.
Why Holter on Demand ?
Our ABPM test is best in Delhi & NCR. We are using a wireless machine which is very user friendly & We have remote access to your test & we can give an update of your test daily. our devices is 100% error free and we provide accurate reports to our patients.
No, ABPM is a non-invasive and painless procedure. You may feel some mild discomfort when the cuff inflates, but this is usually brief and not painful.
If you experience symptoms such as chest pain, dizziness, or shortness of breath during ABPM, note the time and duration of the symptoms and contact your healthcare provider.
After the test is complete, the data from the monitor is downloaded and analyzed by a HOD. We will review the results of the test with you and discuss any further treatment or monitoring that may be needed.
No, you just book appointment though call or fill the appointment form. we will send our technician at your place.
Just give us a call on 9205155911 / 9999657722 or fill the appointment form
NEED SOME ADVICE FROM OUR EXPERTS?
Request a Call Back Today Now!
We will make a single attempt to contact you from a withheld number, usually within 24 hours of your request.
- The quickest way to get in contact is to telephone 9205155911 / 9999657722