What is ELR Test?
An ELR test, also known as an event recorder test or cardiac event monitor test, involves attaching the device to the patient’s chest using adhesive patches, and then wearing it for several days to several weeks. The device continuously records the heart’s electrical activity and stores the information in its memory.
Who Needs an ELR?
An ELR is typically prescribed by a doctor when a patient is experiencing heart palpitations, dizziness, or fainting spells. It is also used in the diagnosis of conditions such as arrhythmia, atrial fibrillation, and bradycardia. The device is often used when traditional ECGs fail to identify any abnormalities, providing a more accurate diagnosis and treatment plan.
Benefits of an Event Loop Recorder Test
The use of an ELR offers several benefits, including:
- Accurate Diagnosis: An ELR provides a more accurate diagnosis of heart conditions, helping doctors identify and treat heart problems before they escalate into more significant issues.
- Non-Invasive: The device is non-invasive, meaning there is no need for surgery or any other invasive procedure to monitor the heart’s rhythm.
- Convenience: The ELR is a portable device that can be worn comfortably and discreetly, allowing patients to go about their daily activities while their heart is being monitored.
- Cost-Effective: An ELR is less expensive than other heart monitoring devices, making it a more cost-effective option for patients.
Why Holter on Demand
Our Event Loop Recorder (ELR) test is best in Delhi & NCR. We are using a wireless ELR machine which is very user friendly & We have remote access to your test & we can give an update of your test daily. Most of the services providers don’t have access to the test & they will be able to tell you only after 7 days.
NEED SOME ADVICE FROM OUR EXPERTS?
Request a Call Back Today Now!
We will make a single attempt to contact you from a withheld number, usually within 24 hours of your request
- The quickest way to get in contact is to telephone 9205155911 / 9999657722